GeoTrust SSL Certificates
GeoTrust® is the world's second largest digital certificate provider. More than 100,000 customers in over 150 countries
trust GeoTrust to secure online transactions and conduct business over the Internet. Their range of digital certificate and trust products
enable organisations of all sizes to maximise the security of their digital transactions cost-effectively.
GeoTrust's world-class SSL Certificates offer fast delivery at a cost-effective price, enabling up to 256-bit SSL encryption, and include a range of GeoTrust® True Site Seals based on the level of identity verification.
Don't have a hosting account with Rack Servers? No problem. You can still purchase SSL certificates through us and install them on your own server. You can also feel safe knowing that we will help you, all our SSL certificates include support services.
|QuickSSL||QuickSSL Premium||True BusinessID||True BusinessID with Wildcard||True BusinessID with EV|
|Encryption||Up to 256-bit||Up to 256-bit||Up to 256-bit||Up to 256-bit||Up to 256-bit|
|Validation||Domain only||Domain only||Full Organisation||Full Organisation||Full Org. plus Extended Validation|
|Issuance||10 minutes||10 minutes||1 - 2 days||1 - 2 days||1 - 10 days|
Prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST.
- GeoTrust True Site Seal is available with every GeoTrust SSL Certificate and shows web site
visitors that their information is protected. The GeoTrust True Site Seal can be added to home pages, buy pages, log-ins or
any other page on your authenticated site where visitors need to verify a web site. Depending on the certificate, True Site
Seals are either dynamic or static and may contain further information about the identity of the certificate owner.
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
At Rack Servers we make it easy for you to purchase through us. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club and American Express credit cards as well as direct deposit, cheque and PayPal. Just select your preferred payment method in the Checkout.
WHY CHOOSE US
|After you make payment, your SSL Certificate will be issued as soon as possible (see issuance above).|
|If you are already customer with a web hosting package, we can install your SSL Certificate in your Rack Servers web hosting account for free.|
|We are 100% Australian owned and operated with Australian support staff.|
- For all SSL Certificates it is recommended that you turn off WHOIS privacy (if enabled) during the order process.
- Documentation may be required for some SSL Certificates.
- Multi-Domain SSL Certificates and Wildcard Certificates allow you to have more than one domain or subdomain, but all other SSL certificates are for one (1) domain only. Please choose carefully as you will be unable to change the domain once issued for the term of the SSL Certificate. Our customers usually choose www.yourdomain.com.au or secure.yourdomain.com.au for their SSL Certificate domain.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, we cannot provide refunds for any SSL Certificates once issued.
- If you are purchasing an SSL Certificate for your Rack Servers hosting, you will also need to purchase a dedicated IP address (currently $2.95 per month).
- Please contact us if you require any further information.