Comodo SSL Certificates
Comodo is Creating Trust Online® in over 100 countries as they have tens of millions of Internet users interacting and conducting business
with the websites, email and other Internet applications that Comodo secures and authenticates and currently has over 200 thousand business customers and e-merchants.
Don't have a hosting account with Rack Servers? No problem. You can still purchase SSL certificates through us and install them on your own server. You can also feel safe knowing that we will help you, all our SSL certificates include support services.
|Essential SSL||InstantSSL||InstantSSL Pro||PremiumSSL||Comodo EV SSL||Comodo EV MDC SSL||PremiumSSL Wildcard|
|Encryption||Up to 256-bit||Up to 256-bit||Up to 256-bit||Up to 256-bit||Up to 256-bit||Up to 256-bit||Up to 256-bit|
|Validation||Domain only||Full Organisation||Full Organisation||Full Organisation||Full Org. plus Extended Validation||Full Org. plus Extended Validation||Full Organisation|
|Issuance||10 minutes||1 - 2 days||1 - 2 days||1 - 2 days||1 - 10 days||1 - 10 days||1 - 2 days|
Prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST.
- Comodo TrustLogo is available with every Comodo SSL certificate. There are varying styles of TrustLogo's which
are available and all feature a hover-over validation and a click validation. TrustLogo delivers trust, confidence and peace of
mind to your customers and brings you a unique feedback facility so that you can see how many of your customers need to
verify your identity every day.
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
At Rack Servers we make it easy for you to purchase through us. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club and American Express credit cards as well as direct deposit, cheque and PayPal. Just select your preferred payment method in the Checkout.
WHY CHOOSE US
|After you make payment, your SSL Certificate will be issued as soon as possible (see issuance above).|
|If you are already customer with a web hosting package, we can install your SSL Certificate in your Rack Servers web hosting account for free.|
|We are 100% Australian owned and operated with Australian support staff.|
- For all SSL Certificates it is recommended that you turn off WHOIS privacy (if enabled) during the order process.
- Documentation may be required for some SSL Certificates.
- Multi-Domain SSL Certificates and Wildcard Certificates allow you to have more than one domain or subdomain, but all other SSL certificates are for one (1) domain only. Please choose carefully as you will be unable to change the domain once issued for the term of the SSL Certificate. Our customers usually choose www.yourdomain.com.au or secure.yourdomain.com.au for their SSL Certificate domain.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, we cannot provide refunds for any SSL Certificates once issued.
- If you are purchasing an SSL Certificate for your Rack Servers hosting, you will also need to purchase a dedicated IP address (currently $2.95 per month).
- Please contact us if you require any further information.